Thursday 18 August 2011

Tantus Silk Medium Silicone Dildo


The Tantus Silk Medium Silicone Dildo was one of the first that I actually bought as I thought it would be good to introduce me to the wonderful world of sex toys.....and I wasn't disappointed!

This one was bought from sextoys.co.uk and cost £28.95....slightly pricey you may think, but considering that it's made from ultra premium silicone, is hypoallergenic, phthalate free and best of all odourless, I think it's well worth it. It's available in either black or purple haze, which I think is rather pretty so that's what I opted for.

As indicated by the name, it has a lovely, sensual silky texture making it very pleasant against the skin. It's not too big either so no need to feel intimidated. A bit of lube (or oral if your using with your partner) and you're away!! I found this perfect to use when I was a sex toy virgin and still get pleasure from it today. Although it isn't a vibrator, the base of the dildo feels quite nice against my clit...especially if it's a little cold!

Easy to use, easy to clean and being a dildo, silent! Ideal for a little 'me' time or if you want to share the fun, let your partner use it on you. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I came across this blog, this is so informative!


    Charles Brown - Blogger
    Ever wonder how to orgasm? It's certainly not as easy as it's made to look in the movies.

    ReplyDelete