Thursday 3 May 2012

Member of the Ohh My... Network

I am really pleased to announce that I am now part of the Ohh My... network of bloggers!!

Here's a little bit of what their Creative Director John had to say about their site ....

Ohh My... is a vibrant adult brand that hosts events that entertain and educate, drawing on the familiar pub quiz format and corrupting traditional party games for more erotic ends. We also run an online shop where you can buy adult novelties cheap and our blog runs like a magazine or newspaper, bringing you interesting and different features, news and reviews as well as erotica, art and games all about sex, sexuality and sexual experience. Join our thriving adult community by submitting your work or following our social media profiles!
For all your adult needs go to ohhmy.co.uk. We can't wait to see you there!

My reviews will be added to this site over the coming months, along with fellow bloggers JoJo, llellsee and the very lovely Cara Sutra! I look forward to helping Ohh My... expand their network and before long i'm sure it will be a very successful site. Real people with honest, detailed reviews all in one place - what more could you ask for!

Many thanks to Oh My... for inviting me to be part of their network, it is a wonderful opportunity which I am really excited about.

You can follow Oh My... on twitter to stay up to date with all the latest goings on!


No comments:

Post a Comment